Kleine Parys Estate

Kleine Parys Estate 2 was developed on Klein Parys Vineyards Wine Estate, the oldest and most historic wine estate in Paarl (since 1689). The Farm was handed out to the Le Roux Family (French Huguenots) by Willem Adriaan van der Stel, the then governor of the Cape in 1689 and registered in 1692 only 40 years after Jan van Riebeeck arrived in the Cape on his small boat the Drommedaris.

Residents of Kleine Parys Estate 2 enjoy full access to the facilities offered by Klein Parys Vineyards Wine Estate including the Oppiestoep Family Restaurant and Function Venue, Wine Tasting Room and of course our exclusive, world-renowned Wines produced mainly for Export.

View website